Friday, January 8, 2010

Goldilocks










Lately I have been working as dilegently as I possibly can. I am just completely in love with this that we call our work. For me it rarely ever seems to be work, somedays perhaps a task at hand, but none the less, a true new love, found through the grace of God.I prayed that God would bring anew to my heart and spirit, and through doll making He has. It has been many years, more than I care to count, since I have had this much joy in life. I hope that you all can see it through the wee ones. I know my art is far from perfect,I embrace each new day of learning, but then again, it is in the eye of the beholder as they say. As my skill level improves, my love for creating dolls does as well. Each day I learn something new to help me along my journey. I sincerely hope that this road never ends. My hope is that it keeps winding into new and unchartered territoies, and that all of you will meet me somewhere along the path! Thank you dear friends for the love and support. ~ ChristeI personally, like the look of Goldilocks face, but as they say, to each his own. Some might think she looks too grouchy, or just isn't quite pretty enough, so I revised her face, hair, and shoes, and have relisted her. Here is the new Goldilocks, what do you think?

No comments: