Wednesday, April 7, 2010

miss mash post..

I have a bit of everything here to post today, of course I wanted to share with you a couple of new pieces up for auction, but also, a couple photos, and a link! First we have my newest TINY>>and I mean TINY fairy, I have named her Carine, she is not even as big as my finger! Quite challenging, but I received a treasure trove of "findings" from my very dear, sweet friend Kathleen, and in this box were two of these resin horses, well, needless to say, the tiny girl was born in my mind instantly, and now here, brought to life! SOLD
  Next, I have a photo of an  entertainment cabinet turned display! My good friend, Kathleen, has a wonderful husband, named Bob, who has created this beatiful display cabinet for her, which houses many pieces she has collected from me! 


And last, but certainly not least, is a link to a great friends blog, and  her newest endeavor! This vintage looking tiny bear is adorable! please visit Angela, and Sammy!

No comments: