Monday, April 19, 2010

Poseable Victorian style Art Doll

This week I am widening my horizions, and have tried something completely new! Here I present Bess, a Victorian young lady, she sits in her favorite chair, and is wearing a vintage dressing gown. Bess is a poseable doll! I created her in a way that she would be fully poseable. She can bend at her elbows, waist, knees, and hips, so that she can be positioned in many different ways. I have added several photos of her, so that you can see how poseable she is.  She is listed on ebay now. Thanks for taking the time to stop in and visit Bess. XOXO Christel I created this gown from a vintage cotton night gown I found at a thrift store! It is a very pretty light pink, and has tatted lace edges. I knew it would make Bess a perfect ensemble.Bess has been given a new lovely home in Russia! SOLD

No comments: