Tuesday, November 30, 2010

~Sugar Plum Fairy ~


Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week so far. I am so excited to show you this fairy.You know, different people see things differently, so she may not impress some of you as she has me. I have spent quite a lot of time with her too, so that has made her near and dear to my heart. This past weekend I completed four miniature sugar plum fairies as ornaments, They were inspired by this very large sculpt. I had a vision of her, and believe it or not, she turned out exactly as I envisioned! That is a rare thing at my table. Usually, I will get an idea, or be inspired to create something, and part way through, the vision will change, almost as if the doll has a mind of it's own! So many times I begin with a girl, who turns out to be a boy! (smiles) This sculpt is 9 inches tall, very large for me compared to the tiny FaeWees and the tiny ornaments ( I will show those in a later post) So without further babbling...I would like to show you my version of a Sugar Plum Fairy! She will be listed on eBay tonight, and will end Sunday night. xoxoxo Christel












No comments: