Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hello Friends



Hello Friends!, I am back from vacation in Florida to see my sister. It was so great so see her, and spend a little time with her and her family. I had quite a few dolls on my work table when I left, most awating clothing, or little touches here and there. I have six listed on ebay right now if you would like to see. I have so many blogs to catch up on, I will be visiting you all soon. Hope everyone is great, I missed chatting with you, and seeing what you have been up to! xoxo Christel

4 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

I have missed you dear Christel! How very sweet of you to come and visit me and leave such a lovely note... I am so happy you enjoyed your vacation and time with your sister and her family.
Now... This little one is so adorable! I hope to see you at Anita's virtual Paris party on Friday... Bebe will be ready to travel to Paris for her first summer adventure...
Hope to see you there.. So happy you are home safe.
Love and blessings,
Penny

Burlap Luxe said...

Christel, welcome home :)
So excited to see that I was one of your friends that you would catch up on with a visit :)
Your little sleepy one is soooo sweetly dreaming here in the photo, what will you be calling her, or him?
I hope you visit Anita and myself for her little party in France I must get started on what I will feature :)

Take time for yourself letting your holiday travels settle in enjoying the moments you had with your sister, and the moments that added to your life.

See you soon my sweet friend.
xoxo
Dore

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

I just found your blog...that baby is so cute.

Ascension said...

Que maravilla, que feliz se ve durmiendo, precioso.
besitos ascension