Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Georgie A Minstrel Fairy Boy




Please welcome Georgie, a sweet little traveling minstrel fairy boy. My inspiration for this little boy came from an illustration created by a dear friend and mentor Patricia Cabrera.See Patricias amazing miniatures here! She had posted an illustration of a little "fiddler boy" I thought was just darling, and so the dream of a little minstrel began. Georgie is quite a bit larger than my usual wee ones, the FaeWees, at 6 inches with his hat!  I sculpted the tiny mandolin, and drinking gourd, as well as the tiny mushrooms! Thank you all for taking time out of your busy lives to come and visit me, I appreciate each and every one of you. Georgie is for sale now on ebay, where you can see many more pictures of him. (see ebay button at top right of my blog page)

No comments: