Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I feel like queen for a day!

 I have had a terrific day here at blog land..let me tell you, my day definitely did not start out good. I had no less than 14 packages of car parts to box, and ship. The bad thing was, these were very heavy parts, and I had to make the boxes..we could not find any that would work, and be sturdy enough! What a job that was. You could not pay me to do this job! I think I've had it too easy..haha I laugh now, but ended up with my back hurting from a pinched nerve from the heavy lifting. so now, litterally, this was a pain in the butt!..ok so now we progress into the late morning, and the mail arrives! Oh my, did my luck ever change! Inside this beautiful box were treasure sent from my favorite curly haired friend sweet ,sweet, Jackie of Once Upon A Fairyland! Some of you may know Jackie, for those of you whom have not yet been completely enchanted, please go see her, and explore her magical Fairyland. It is a trip you will not regret!  FAIRYLAND  I was the very lucky winner of one of her fabulous giveaways! Thank you so much Jackie, I am still just overwhelmed at all the very special items you tucked into this pretty box!


 As you see here, the box itself was a very nice gift! I love this pattern, and the colors are truly me!
In this photo you see this wonderful little replica of a Fairyland gnome house! She sent to me, a little piece of her, how  great is that?

Wonderful little ornaments, the train, the nutcracker the kittens, and mittens, and even a tiny plate made of tin!

these two pieces of  material, with fabulous prints..look at the little giggling gnomes..I just love it!

Pictures from Fairyland past, a tiny sweet gnome puzzle piec, a sweet little bunny card, and Mother Goose herself! Can you believe all the great things packed into one box?

Special little notes, and a prayer...I will hold these things dearly, and the wooden bookmarks, so sweet.


A boxed puzzel of a beautiful little  thatched cottage..how enchanting
 A Tiny little fairy land tin, and inside it held a tiny key, a carriage, and these pretty refrigerator magnents!

 assorted papers, and cards..how very interesting all of these are! They are all fairytale characters! Love Humpty!
This beautiful little frosted egg was my favorite thing I think, inside are Beatrix Potters bunnies! so magical, I love this, it is on my tree, proudly displayed! Thank you Jackie! I was thrilled when I opened my very wonderful gift from you, and am still! What a great person you are to take such time, and thought into the perfect little things, I love them all! xoxox Christel

No comments: